Khamis, 16 Jun 2016

SHE GOT A HEART BROKEN.

Hi.

Aku ingt dlm beberapa tahun ni, aku dah berjaya lupakan dia. Aku dah berjaya move on. Tapi tak tahu knp benda yg aku tahu ni buat aku sakit.

I think when I changed all the password made related to him, I'm ready enough to let him go. To forget him. But I guess I'm not.

Aku baru sedar yg aku tak sepenuhnya lupakan dia. Aku baru sedar yg selama ni hati aku Still sebut nama dia. Even aku tak pnh Stalk fb dia lg. Tak pnh like all of his status on fb, wechat. Not even once. Tp aku still sebut nama dia even aku tak ingt lgsg pasal dia. And I don't know why. I don't have the answer.

Almost for, I don't know how many years I'm not doing this thing. Stalking.
Auchh. It's hurt deep inside. Sometimes.
It's hurt to now, how long their relationship is. Hurt to know how close she in his family, known by his family. Hurt to know, why not me?!! Why?!!

All of this is really hurting me! Really!.

1 ulasan:

  1. What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. For more information visit buy herbal incense online

    BalasPadam